Hmm...
Woke up late this morning! hahaha. Was supposed to be in school by 12pm.. by we ended up being there only at bout.. 12.30.. 12.40?? It's a briefing on fri and saturday's S-POP MV. OMG. tight tight schedule!! have to be there at 7am in the morning to prepare the light settings.. etc..
Was at Civic library till evening time.. then travelled to tiong bahru to have dinner with jie.. dad and mom.. Did a lil window shopping cuz everybody was bee zee buying their Valentine's Day gift.. which made me realise that.. tomorrow's Valentine's Day.
Even till now and then... i still miss the times spent with him.. I really wanna be strong. but when we were shopping just now at fairprice.. i see people buying chocolates.. browsing through those baking ingredients.. i cant help feeling a rush of sourness in my heart. At that peak of point.. my tears almost came running down my face. I MISS U. i really do.
hoping to use the company of my friends to forget you.. but i know deep down.. i'll need a really long time to heal... Shld i even continue going out with him as friends? I dont know. to be honest.. im lost for an answer.
Sad and it's not fairHow you take advantage of the fact that I...Love you beyond a reason whyAnd it just ain't rightLabels: i still miss u and i hate that feeling...