Poof. Finally gave a piece of my mind. I think i've finally learnt to let him go. Let myself off this heavy LOVE BURDEN. And the fact is that he admits himself that he's a jerk. Not sure if it's pretendence or m i just putting a front act that im strong, but to the fact is .. as much as i hate him, deep down, i still miss him.
So.. today im in school with weiling to do up our online shop. HAHA. it's coming up soon. so jus stay tune.. Have been taking fotos.. doing fotoshop. editing codes through the blog.. PHEW. lots of work. Not mentioning that OMG! im desperate for a part time job! I dont wanna rot at home. Gives me more time to brood over RUBBISH stuffs. LMAO. T_T
Its been a long time since im on my own once again. Not that i dont have frens.. but i guess my frens are all jus too bee zee to be hanging round with me like back in sec sch. And that im single-life. I should be getting used to being "me, myself and keryn". haha.
I cant wait to work.. ahhh. Haiz. I dont wanna laze anymore. FILLED MY BRAINS WITH WORK!!!!