<body>

♥ Profile


Love me, stay.
Hate me, leave.




♥ Lady


Elmo
Photobucket

♥ Keryn Libby Lin. / Libby Loka / Zhuzhu
♥ 29.12.88
♥ zhuzhu29@live.com

myspace graphics
Vista Print Business Cards

♥ Navigate


| Blogger Sign in | Facebook

♥ Cravings


♥ 21st Bday!

♥ Xmas Event

♥ FYP II

♥ DSLR Camera

♥ MAC book


♥ Chatterbox




♥ Exits


click here!!
♥ Rewind


February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
October 2011
November 2011
February 2012
June 2012
December 2012
May 2013
September 2014

♥ Thank-yous


designer: /[R]agdoll-
base: xox
images:photobucket

Down (Main Version) - Jay Sean Ft. Lil Wayne

♥ Thursday, May 1, 2008

yours truly, ♥ZhuZhu

I know i havent been blogging. Sry. really bee zee. With PP and Film meeting. Gosh. SPLIT ME please. So im gonna start with the latest. Today supposingly to have church event. But seriously, i wasnt in any of the mood to entertain kids when my PP is not even done! and the submission is like next week? im so dead. yeah. and my PP advisor doesnt even reply my email. gahhhh. GAHHH! so yeah. anyways. came home, had some dispute with mom. but in the end, it turned out fine. and these were the cute balloons i found on the dining table. Seriously, CUTE.


>> butterfly! <<


>> elephant! <<


>> beetle? lady bug? <<


>> courtesy.of.shah. <<


>> gah. he.caught.me.aslp. <<

so! first film ig meeting was a success. all the planning and emailing. everything went smoothly. all got it figured out. thank god! A BIG THANK YOU to KECHIEK. NUT. JG. JUAN. and LALA.. and the rest! a success i must say. MUACKZ.


>> film.IG.peeps. <<




Jie jie's birthday is tomorrow. and shes NOT IN SINGAPORE. but in Nepal. did i forget to mention shes gonna be away for 3 weeks? aww. im really sad larh. hai. but anyways. I knew she din like cakes but i knew somehw we had to let her cut something before she fly over. So! i bought her 3 mini cakes! and it was a surprise! she was TOUCHED! =D







Oh yes! my singing competition at star. i was first in line to sing alright. sang YI GE REN SHENG HUO which was a pretty slow song but with quite some challenge. Cuz of the high tune and pulling part. but you know what? i did great. *claps* yay! though alan dai lou could hear i was trembling in my voice but.. I have STAGE FRIGHT okay.. i know i've been through stage competitions but still!!!! -.-



>> jac.and.me.!!!. <<


>> the.whole.group.of.us. <<


So dai lou and i are into the semi finals together! i seriously think he's gonna win the title. he's voice is SOLID okay. i shall post the video up next time. Mesmerize~~~ and the next date is on the 12th may!!! -.-

So monday was elective. Photography. Amy din came to class but that stupid JUSTIN OLBY did. geez. he's MEAN okay. seriously. UNTACTFUL words come from him stinks. gahh. in anycase, my group had.. chipmunk.. eugene (nic's fren).. eliza.. and putra. So we were walking around taking pictures. Silhouette was the theme aye? this was a snapshot taken by me! of eugene cuz he was our theme character. a mystery...?





>> eugene's leg. he laughed when i showed him. <<


>> a.candid.shot. <<

after all the feelings of mixtures. i took the courage and deleted him off the list. Nut suggested that and gosh. it hurts okay. but i guess i gotta do what i gotta do. it beats lingering that stupid "wanna tok dont wanna tok" feeling. Gah. anyways. im going to slp soon. jus a note. STA yr 2 modules SUCKS. SERIOUSLY. ciaos.

so before i go. here's two new songs that i really LOVE. the lyrics holds alot of meaning to me.


Dishwalla - Every little thing

Let me in
to see you in the morning light
to get me on and all along the tears they come
see all come
I want you to believe in life
but I get the strangest feeling that you've gone away
will you find out who you are too late to change?
I wish I could be
every little thing you wanted
all the time
I wish I could be
every little thing you wanted
all the time
some times

lift me up
just lift me up don't make a sound
and let me hold you up before you hit the Ground
see all come
you say your all right
but I get the strangest feeling
that you've gone away- you've gone away
and will you find out who you are too late to change?

I wish I could be
every little thing you wanted
all the time
I wish I could be
every little thing you wanted
all the time
some times

Don't give me up
don't give me up tonight
or soon nothing will be right at all
salvation
will you find out who you are too late to change?

I wish I could be
every little thing you wanted


McFly - She left me

SHE WALKED IN AND SAID SHE DIDN'T
WANNA KNOW
ANYMORE
BEFORD I COULD ASK WHY SHE WAS GONE
OUT THE DOOR
I DIDN'T KNOW, WHAT I DID WRONG
BUT NOW I JUST CAN'T MOVE ON

CHORUS
SINCE SHE LEFT ME
SHE TOLD ME
DON'T WORRY
YOU'LL BE OK YOU DON'T NEED ME
BELIEVE ME YOU'LL BE FINE
THEN I KNEW WHAT SHE MEANT
AND IT'S NOT WHAT SHE SAID
NOW I CAN BELIEVE SHE'S GONE.

I TRIED CALLING HER UP ON HER PHONE
NO ONES THERE,
I'VE LEFT MESSAGES AFTER THE TONE....
really?
YEAR MAN LOADS

I DIDN'T KNOW, WHAT I DID WRONG
BUT NOW I JUST CAN'T MOVE ON




; {=

8:49 PM