<body>

♥ Profile


Love me, stay.
Hate me, leave.




♥ Lady


Elmo
Photobucket

♥ Keryn Libby Lin. / Libby Loka / Zhuzhu
♥ 29.12.88
♥ zhuzhu29@live.com

myspace graphics
Vista Print Business Cards

♥ Navigate


| Blogger Sign in | Facebook

♥ Cravings


♥ 21st Bday!

♥ Xmas Event

♥ FYP II

♥ DSLR Camera

♥ MAC book


♥ Chatterbox




♥ Exits


click here!!
♥ Rewind


February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
October 2011
November 2011
February 2012
June 2012
December 2012
May 2013
September 2014

♥ Thank-yous


designer: /[R]agdoll-
base: xox
images:photobucket

Down (Main Version) - Jay Sean Ft. Lil Wayne

♥ Wednesday, October 8, 2008

yours truly, ♥ZhuZhu

It's something i've learnt after the 'rain'...

Today.. jie and I dined at dai's working place.. freaking expensive! two of us ate $161!! w€th?!?! #@$&@#! she said it was worth it to just cheer my mood up.. cuz she knew i was moody! :(

we had red and white wine.. it's by glasses.. not bottles!! She wanted me to get drunk to forget my unhappiness... Had tenderloin beef.. 2 set of pasta. teacup of soup.. teaspoon size cod fish.. and those cost 161 bucks!

Ytd she brought me to Timbre with maymay.. eileen. anne and jess. She again wanted to cheer me up cuz she saw my eye was soooOo red! and she scolded me for crying! >.< style="color: rgb(204, 51, 204); font-weight: bold;">Emos.

Should i skate anymore? im giving it a second thought. Maybe not.. kuku dog adviced me to stop for awhile... but i know if i stop. it would be a permanent end to it.

y is it that we always learn something after we're being hurt by it? For me, im NOT NOT NOT NOT gonna fall for anyone again. Enough is enough.


i love this song.. Soundtrack from the show 'Mama Mia! - Lay all your love on me'

I wasn't jealous before we met
Now every man that I see is a potential threat
And I'm possessive, it isn't nice
You've heard me saying that smoking was my only vice
But now it isn't true
Now everything is new
And all I've learned
Has overturned
I beg of you

Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me

It was like shooting a sitting duck
A little small talk, a smile and baby I was stuck
I still don't know what you've done with me
A grown-up woman should never fall so easily
I feel a kind of fear
When I don't have you near
Unsatisfied
I skip my pride
I beg you dear

Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me

Don't go sharing your devotion
Lay all your love on me

I've had a few little love affairs
They didn't last very long and they've been pretty scarce

I used to think that was sensible
It makes the truth even more incomprehensible

'Cause everything is new
And everything is you
And all I've learned
Has overturned
What can I do?

Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me
Don't go sharing your devotion
Lay all your love on me

** photos will be up next post **

p/s: I LOVE MY SISTER BIG TIME!



; {=

11:15 PM